Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Monday, March 16, 2015

Friday Letters 69 & 70

Well Happy Sunday y'all! 

Another week and weekend has passed us by. Matt and I are heading towards are final weeks here in Korea! We have less than 2 months now before we head home. 

But more on that later- here's what we've been up to lately. 

-Crocheting a lot {I'm living the wild life- I know}
-I finished the present I was making for my friend's baby boy. She is doing a nautical theme for the nursery, so I whipped up this baby blanket. It was my first big crochet project. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out- it's not perfect, but I love it. 
-I also started a new blanket that I am keeping for myself. It's a lovely ripple pattern and I love working with it. 





- Matt and I spent the last couple Saturdays just hanging around
-Last weekend, we went watched a friend play in a middle school basketball game 
-We hung out with the Schmitts and played Mouse Trap


-We binge watched The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt in one night and loved it
-I've been binge watching Hart of Dixie 
-I finished all the Harry Potter books
-Read Yeah, Maybe 




-Last Sunday, we made M&M Pudding Cookies which turned out pretty well 
-Matt is still loving his wooden bowtie 




-We only have 7 more weeks of teaching and that is so exciting 

I hope y'all have a great week! 

Love, Alex 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex