Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Friday, November 28, 2014

Friday Letters 63

Happy Friday Y'all! 

I know it's been a while, but here's what we've been up to. 


-We've been keeping up with our 30 Days of Thankful list (well- I have been... Matt not so much)
-Day 15: Super Saturday and the lovely crafts I made
-Day 16: That we are about to see our house Elf Norman Baggins Ho in a couple of weeks
-Day 17: Cookies n' Cream Milkshakes
-Day 18: That 3 of my grad school applications are submitted
-Day 19: Learning Korean and being able to read this whole page
-Day 20: The education I received
-Day 21: Date Nights
-Day 22: My husband and the wonderful trip he planned for us
-Day 23: The cute wedding ducks we got in Insadong

- We made a mini Thanksgiving dinner for ourselves this week 
- We celebrated our 4th anniversary 
- We went to Seoul to celebrate 
- I worked on grad school stuff
- I only have a couple things to tweak and then just have to make sure the transcripts get to where they need to go... and then I'm done


Day 24: The thanksgiving card we got in the mail from my Abuela and Papa
Day 25: The strawberries we got in the store
Day 26: My marriage
Day 27: The thanksgiving meal we were able to prepare

Love, Alex 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex