Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Nonette and Clemont-Ferrand, France: Travel Tuesday

I really like using Travel Tuesdays to relive my study abroad days- it gives me places to write about that I never shared back when I was in Europe. So to continue with this trend, I'm going to share a trip I made to France. 

The summer before my junior year of high school, my family hosted a foreign exchange student from France. During her visit, we got really close, and we made plans to one day reunite in her hometown. And in December of 2009, those plans came through. After reconnecting on Facebook, I planned a visit to her town of Clermont-Ferrand. 

And I have to say- the countryside of France is one beautiful place. I could really see Matt and I spending a few months in this area and just relaxing. 

Here are a few pictures this area: 








 {Town of Nonette- how wonderful are those rooftops?} 







Seriously, how beautiful? 

Happy Tuesday Y'all!

Travel Tuesday

{Linking up with Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex