Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Thankful Project Day 20: Something About Matt


Day 20: Something About Matt

There are so many things to be thankful for when it comes to Matt, so I'll just make a list. 

I'm thankful for Matt's: 

1.Work Ethic
2. Sense of Humor
3. Love of Travel 
4. Love of Family 
5. Willingness to Help out Around the House
6. Sense of Community and Service 
7. Patience 
8. Ability to Cook 
9. The Back Rubs He Gives Me
10. Support 


2 comments:

  1. Aw, this is so sweet! I love thinking about all the awesome things Warren does for me and how grateful I am for his support!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! I really don't know what I would do without Matt.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex