Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The Thankful Project Day 19: A Book


Day 19: A Book 

It's so hard to pick just one book I am thankful for. I love books, so I don't think I can just pick one. 

Here are a few of my favorite: 

1. The 5 Love Languages // Gary Chapman- For making my marriage stronger. 
2. The Harry Potter series // J.K. Rowling- For reminding me to believe. 
3. The Count of Monte Cristo // Alexander Dumas- For giving me a love for the classics. 
4. Pride and Prejudice // Jane Austin- For introducing me to Mr. Darcy 
5. The Hobbit // J.R.R. Tolkien- For opening my eyes to middle Earth, and bringing me closer to Matt 


I love love love books. My list could go on and on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex