Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Thankful Project Day 14: A Blessing


Day 14: A Blessing 

Guys this is going to be short and sweet- The biggest blessing in my life that I am thankful for is my family. They might drive me crazy at times, but I love them. I'm so lucky and blessed to have such an amazing family. 

One thing I have learned from teaching is that supportive families don't always happen. I saw my fair share of students with parents that seemed to not really care what was going on in their child's life. I'm so thankful that I always had such a supportive group of people around me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex