Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Anniversary Questionnaire: Year 3

Last year, Matt and I completed an Anniversary Questionnaire and I wanted to continue this tradition on our 3rd anniversary. 

I can't believe it's already been three years! Time goes so fast when you're having fun. Later this week, I'll do a recap of our anniversary, but for today I'll share this year's Anniversary Questionnaire. 

{My answers are in black. Matt's are in purple.} 
1. What is something you learned about your spouse this year? 
Alex is a really good teacher. 
Matt is really good at navigating around Korea. He has the subway and bus systems pretty much down pat.

2. Something you love about your spouse. 
Her sense of humor. 
His patience. 

3. A habit that is driving you crazy. 
When Alex wants me to rub or scratch her back, she will shake her body at me instead of asking. 
Matt has a habit of leaving cabinet doors open.. and it drives me a bit crazy. :) 

4. Something thoughtful they did this year. 
There are a lot of things, but the best was she sent me a birthday package when we were apart this summer. It included a list of 26 things she missed about me and a photo-booth picture of her. 
Matt put together the most amazing birthday celebration for me. He made sure my birthday was completely taken care of even though he was miles away. 

5. A tradition that you have and love. 
We started the Elf on the Shelf tradition this year. I love our Elf Norman and had a fun time with him last year. We also always watch A Christmas Story on Christmas Eve. 
Norman- I love our little Elf. I can't wait to see him again this year. I'm also excited for our Advent Calendar

6. A major accomplishment your spouse had this year. 
Alex finished her first year of teaching at Mililani Middle School 
Graduating with a Bachelors in Social Work

7. What brought you closer together. 
Moving to Korea. 
Surprisingly, it was the 10 week separation. Being apart for that long really made me see how lucky I was to have Matt in my life. 

8. Use 5 words or less to describe you as a couple. 
Funny, Wanderers, Smart 
Expats, Two Peas in a Pod (oops I used 6)

9. What is your favorite memory of this past year? 
Picking Alex up at the Incheon airport this August after being apart for 10 weeks. 
Getting all the paperwork together for our E2 Visas- it was stressful, but it was proof that we were moving to Korea. {The move to Korea was pretty great as well.} 

10. What has surprised you the most about being married? 
Just how, if you love a person, that you really can spend all your time with them and not be bored. 
I'm honestly surprised that I can literally spend all this time with Matt and not get tired of him. I love being together. I guess I just thought after all this time I would want a little more space. But I don't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex