Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Friday, July 5, 2013

Friday Flashback #56


Okay I actually wasn't here for this flashback, but I still find this picture really funny. 

When Beth was in town last year, I was still coaching lacrosse. So during one of my practices I had Matt take Beth down to the Waikiki strip and have her tour around. On their way, they ran into this guy that has a few parrots that you can take pictures with. 

I guess the guy thought the two of them were a couple, so he had them pose in different ways with the parrots. When they explained they weren't married and in fact Beth was my best friend- I think the parrot guy thought that they were cheating on me. 

Oh good times on Waikiki strip. 

This is one of my favorite pictures of all times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex