Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Sunday, July 28, 2013

2004 Travel Reunion #asianbabyreunion

Okay, I know I still have a lot of updates to do about my visit with my cousins, but I wanted to put that on hold and talk about my trip home. 

I flew into Georgia on the 11th of July and immediately got in the car with my family to head to Missouri for the Asian Baby Reunion

*If you missed my explanation about what an Asian Baby Reunion is click here.

The car ride was not too terrible. {I slept pretty much the whole way.} We stopped in the City of Metropolis for the night, and the next morning we went to see the giant Superman statue.


{Olivia looks thrilled}



After 11 hours we finally arrived in Missouri!



This year the reunion was at a bed and breakfast called Aunt Jody's Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast. It was literally in the middle of nowhere, and I was a little worried that it would be boring. But everything was great. The kids had a great time, and the parents had a great time visiting. This was the largest turn out since 2005! It's amazing to see how much the 2004 girls have grown, and how big our adoption group has gotten!









Overall the kids had a great time. They mostly hung out in the house and played, they adventured to the barn, played in a corn field, and went fishing in the pond.

Next year will be the 10 year anniversary of the 2004 adoption group. I am excited to see all the girls again, and hope that we have a large turn out.

If you are interested in learning more about Children's Hope International click here.


{image via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex