Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Friday, June 21, 2013

The Boy Behind This Blog

Today I am linking up with Never the Same Spice Twice  and turning over my blog to Matt for him to share his thoughts about my blogging. Obviously,  I am the one that writes this blog, but Matt is always in the background helping me. I hardly ever write a post without talking to Matt about it. 

So without further adieu here is the man behind my blog: 



1. Does your wife use your real name or a nickname on her blog?
She mostly uses my real name.


2. If you had a blog, what would the title be?
I have a blog...well I started one...months ago. Its Called The Octopus Society, because of my love(or obsession) for our eight tentacled friends. It's unkempt and slightly embarassing compared to my wife's. 

3. Do you ever feel ignored by her because of the blog?
Haha no, infact whilst I have been in Korea and she is not I have come to appreciate it much more than I ever did when we were living together. I think it's something, that has in its own way brought us closer together.

4. How has her blog changed or evolved throughout your relationship?
I think its more interesting, and its very easy to see how much her writing has improved over the years. I personally have seen her become more invested in it and really become a member of the blogosphere.

5. What is your favorite post on her blog?
Hmm that's hard to say, I always enjoy her friday flashback posts; but, I think at the end of the day its the little posts about her day to day activities and endeavors that I find to be the most endearing. But if I had to pick, I would say her Elf on the Shelf series. This is when I became more invested in the blog because I helped with the pictures and the set ups. 

I hope you enjoyed this quick look at the man behind my blog! 



Boys Behind The Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex