Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Friday Flashback #55

In honor of Jessie and Jake being in town, I thought I would find a memory of me with my cousins. 

In 2006, I went to New York with my Aunt Nickie and my cousin Jessie. We had a great time, and there were a lot of memories - but there's one I want to share: 

One night we headed back to the hotel and all of a sudden my stomach just started hurting. Like really really bad. I thought I was going to die! The pain was so bad I just like fell to the ground and started to crawl {partly because I am dramatic and partly because the pain was really bad when I was standing up.} 

My aunt, being the nice person she is, snapped these pictures while laughing at me. 



Thanks Nickie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex