Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday Flashback # 47


Sorry these Flashbacks have been MIA the last couple of weeks, but they are back and better than ever! 

Happy Alex 

Mad Alex 


This pretty much sums up my personality. 

My mom tells me these pictures were taken as we were driving from Germany to France when my Abuela and Uncle Doug were visiting. 

I guess I was not used to the attention being taken away from me because every time my Abuela tried to talk to my mom I would say: 

Momma, momma, momma, momeeeeeeeeeea! 

And my mom would turn around and say: What Alex? 

And I would be silent. Then she would talk again to my Abuela where I promptly said: 

Momma, momma, momma, momeeeeeeeeeea! 

Oh how things don't change. I still like being the picture and not the frame! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex