Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Monday, April 15, 2013

RACKS (Random Acts of Kindness) Month 3

I must admit with all the stuff going on this month (Matt's family in town, graduation, the graduation party, etc.) I completely forgot about my RACK of the month. 

But I am proud to say that one of my students did not forget! 

On the 14th I got this picture in an e-mail: 


It made me feel so good that my student didn't forget to give back a little this month! 

I was also doing some Facebook stalking and I came across this picture: 


This is a picture of the first RACK I did this year! Someone that I gave it to thought it was great enough to post a picture of it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex