Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Monday, March 18, 2013

A Wee Bit of Green

Happy St. Patrick's Day. 

I would like to say Matt and I had this elaborate St. Patty's dinner planned and it was all green, but we didn't. 

However, we did have some green in our lives...

Here is our bit of green for the day: 

{Eli in the outfit we bought him- including the green high tops}




{Some cute holiday cards from my Grandma} 


{This shirt is green... I promise}


We did take some time to write down why we are lucky.


Here are our lists:
Matt- 
I'm married to a beautiful woman
We're going to Korea
Right now we are puppy sitting two cute chaweenies
We're not homeless
A loving family
I'm not dead

Alex- 
We live in Hawaii
We are in love
We have a job
We could move to Korea
We got to puppy sit
We live next to our cousins
Grimm is back on
You are almost done with school 

How did you celebrate St. Patty's? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex