Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Flashback #40

As I mentioned a couple of months ago, when I was home in December I found one of my old journals.  (The same journal I found my 50 by 50 in.) 

This journal was from August 2007-August 2009. 

When I read through it I could not stop laughing at the big things I skimmed over and the little things I went into so much detail about. Anyway, I took this journal back with me (despite not having a lot of space in our apartment) because I wanted to share my journal with you guys. 

And what better place than in my Friday Flashbacks! 

Here is something that was (who am I kidding- still is) important to me: 

Sunday, January 20, 2008

"I am glad I made it home over break. I also read these books called Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse. They are by Stephanie Meyer and so good!"

*This was written a sentence after I talked about going to a funeral.* 

Sunday, May 11, 2008

"I am reading the Twilight series again- so good! Movie comes out in December. So excited!"

Thursday, November 20, 2008

"For English, I am writing an essay/ research paper on The Mysteries of Udolpho and Emily and Twilight and Bella- it is about the role of women and how they become the protector even though they are physically weaker. So I read Twilight again! And the movie comes out tomorrow, but I am going to the midnight showing! I am so excited. I wish I could be a part of the movie! Rob Patinson (Edward) is so cute. I want to find a British man to mary! :) I like the accent."

So basically the year 2008 was spent obsessing over Twilight, but not much has changed since I am still extremely excited the final movie is coming out on DVD.

Hope that made you laugh. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh yea. I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes Twilight :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex