Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Monday, February 4, 2013

An Important Occasion

{Yup, I made this} 

This past Sunday my niece, Sophia was baptized. 

I really can't believe she is 8! I am so happy for her and her parents. 

Congrats Sophia! Uncle Matt and I wish we could have been there! 


Sophia on her big day! 


Matt and I got this towel for her birthday/ baptism gift. I love the way it turned out.




Sophia, Chantal, and AB 


Sophia, Jared, and AB 

{A big thanks to my sister for sending the pictures so quickly!} 

And a bonus picture: This wasn't of the baptism, but I love this picture of Barry and AB. Luckily, Barry was able to fly out to Utah for the baptism. Looks like they are both rocking the Asian Peace Sign. Auntie Alex is proud! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex