Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Thursday, January 24, 2013

These are a Few of my Favorite Things

Here are a few things that I am loving right now: 

{Music} 

The Civil Wars 



Delta Rae 



{Books} 

If you remember from my summer post about, I have started reading autobiographies. And I love them, especially if they are written by a comedian. Here are my two most recent reads:  

"Let's Pretend This Never Happened (A Mostly True Memoir)" by Jenny Lawson



"Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me (And Other Concerns" by Mindy Kaling 



{Blogs} 

My Owl Barn (For all owlovers) 



{Movies} 

Silver Linings Playbook 


{Journaling}

Q&A 5 year Journal 


Gadanke's Love Fills a Lifetime wedding journal 

What are you loving right now? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex