Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sewing With: Part 3

I guess the old adage is true: Those that can't do, teach. Because I can't sew to save my life, but somehow my students created these cute creatures:





 {Look at that bow}


 {Yup, this student hand stitched the Italian flag and the words "Made in Italy" into her bear}
 {I was really worried about this kid, but their animal turned out good}

 {I mustache you a question} 



For real, aren't these the cutest things ever! I really can't believe my kids did it. They really did! 

I mean these are the same students that couldn't sew a straight line, or thread a needle! 

I am so proud of them. 

But I must say getting to this point was exhausting, and I am so happy I don't have to sew for another ten weeks! 

I am sure round two of sewing with will bring many more funny stories to share .

Click here for the first two parts of the Sewing With Series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex