Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Baby Buckmaster

Well the time has come where one of the London gang had a baby. Yup, that's right. Elliot and Roy had a baby! I really can't believe it. I don't feel old enough to be able to have a baby, so it's weird that one of my friends just had their first child.


(The Attic Crew: Brittany, Sarah, Jenny, Me, Elliot, and Ashael back in 2009) 

I have a lot of friends that have babies, but for some reason my London friends starting families is strange. I met Elliot in 2009 during my study abroad to London. During our study abroad, Elliot and Roy were dating and soon after our return they got engaged. Soon after that they got married... and now they had a baby!

 I am so happy for these two. And I wanted to write a little message to each member of the Buckmaster family.

To Elliot- Congrats on making a little human. I can't wait to read all about your adventures in motherhood and parenting. Matt and I will need to plan a trip to Arizona to see this little babe. Don't forget to take pictures of the blanket.

To Baby Camden- You are lucky to be with such great parents. You will be a part of many adventures, and your whole life will be documented on your mom's blog- good luck.

To Roy- We have never met, but congrats! Good luck with law school and a newborn- my mom did it and hated it- so I know you will need the luck.


(This is the first of many M.H.A Productions. Yup, that's right I made it on my very own.
Elliot- I planned on printing this and sending it to y'all- would you like it?) 

1 comment:

  1. Alex, you're so sweet! I LOVE and want the announcement you designed! You are awesome, and should most definitely come down to az and visit! Or I GUESS we wouldn't mind hauling over to Hawaii. ;-)
    Looking back at London pics makes me miss ya! Wish we could just meet up there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex