Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thankful Thoughts- Day 6

Day 6: 

Today I am thankful for the right to vote. 

I am so glad to live in a country where we can vote for our leaders both on the local and national level. I firmly believe that if you don't vote you can't complain. 

Now I definitely have a political opinion, but this thankful thought is not about political party- it is the fact that as Americans- we have the right to vote! 

Today I voted in my second presidential election and I am happy happy happy! 


Thanks for reading my Thankful Thoughts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex