Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Monday, November 5, 2012

Thankful Thoughts- Day 5

Day 5: 

I am thankful for my husband and his family. 

Let's call them my 'new' family. I am such a lucky girl to have married into one of the most amazing families there is: The Ho Family. 

First, I need to talk about my husband. He is AMAZING! He is always supportive of my personal long term goals. He always works really hard, whether that is in school or at work, to ensure that we have a good life. He is the perfect balance to my extreme personality. I am glad that he has been a part of my life for the past 7-8 years and I honestly can't imagine life without him. 



Now to my amazing in-laws. Matt comes from a small family. He grew up with his two parents and his one sister Malia- compared to my blended split crazy family. From day one I have loved Janice, Kevin, and Malia. Even when Matt and I were just friends I loved spending time with his family. In fact, Malia and I were closer friends than Matt and myself. I swear if you look up supportive in the dictionary Kevin and Janice's picture is sitting right there. In the last two years, there have been some low moments- some adjustments had to be made- but overall things have been great. 

(This is actually the extended Ho/ Graham Family: Back- Kevin, Janice, Obachan, Claudia (Kevin's sister), Tommy (brother in law), Front- Me, Matt, Malia, and cousins Windy, and Josh) 

I am truly grateful that I married into this family of Ho Hos. 

Thank you for reading my Thankful Thoughts! And I challenge you to find some of your own! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex