Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thankful Thoughts- Day 13

Day 13: 

I am thankful for my mom passing down her love of reading. 

I think books are such an important part of life. Without books, so much is lost. Many of my students don't read at all and I think that is such a horrible thing. I firmly believe the more you read the more you learn. Reading is a skill that you can't get away from- even in this age of technology you have to read! I am so thankful that my mom read all the time when I was growing up, so it just was naturally that I started reading a lot. 

Thank you for reading my Thankful Thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex