Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Just In Case You Forgot....

I LOVE THE OLYMPICS!!! 

The other day my in-laws sent us an Olympic package full of goodies to use during the games. It was so nice of them and the package has come in handy.

We watched the Opening Ceremony last night and used the little flags from our package.


And today I have been constantly watching Olympic events... Women's basketball, and volleyball, rowing, cycling, beach volleyball, swimming, men's gymnastics... and the list goes on in on!!!

We even became the obnoxious Americans and decorated our front door with a banner from the package.


This is the second Olympics Matt and I have watched together and I think Matt is still adjusting to my excitement   obsession with the games. It is only the first day and Matt already had to escape from my Olympic watching antics! Ha Ha it should be a great two weeks!!!

USA USA USA! 

DID YOU GUYS SEE THIS CUTE VIDEO FROM THE SWIMMING TEAM? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex