Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Monday, June 25, 2012

Summer Reads: Part II



This week I read the Fablehaven series. This series is written by Brandon Mull and includes five books.

If you enjoyed the Harry Potter series you will love these books. I first started seeing these books with my 7th graders. Many of them were reading the series and I wanted to stay up to date with the kiddos, so I bought the complete series for my Kindle Fire. For only $20.00! I started reading them last Monday and just finished the fifth and last book today. While the main characters are a young brother and sister, the books are still relatable as an adult.

I highly recommend this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex