Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Here's To 24



Thursday, June 7th, was my 24th birthday-- Woot Woot! I thought I would share my day with you via Instagram:

1. Woke up with a birthday doughnut from Matt. This has been a tradition in my family for as long as I can remember! I think this one of the greatest things my family does that is special to our family. No matter where we are, my mom always finds a way to get our birthday doughnuts to us kids. Now that Matt and I are married, it is his responsibility to provide my birthday doughnut!


2. Beach Time- While Matt was taking his last final, I decided to hang out at Hukilau beach for a while. It was a little too windy for my taste, but it was still nice to just relax. I thought I would be a little corny and write this message to myself in the sand. :)


3. After Matt came back from his final we headed over to Ted's Bakery to eat one of my favorite lunches. Yummy!


4. The original plan was to go over to Sunset Beach and lay out and swim, but it was still a little windy so we headed over to the Turtle Bay pools and laid out! There is nothing better and just lounging around the pool with my true love.... a good book (haha)! We stayed there for the whole afternoon!


5. For dinner we headed to Hard Rock Cafe. While Matt really wanted to take me to Roy's (one of my favorite restaurants) it was out of our budget! But Hard Rock is pretty darn good! We got to eat and listen to some great music. We had some great desserts. Matt got a chocolate mousse and I had a creme 
brulee--- they were great! 


  





After dinner we headed home and hit the hay! It was such a great day. I got many phone calls and Facebook posts. I am truly blessed to have so many people in my life that care to wish me well on my special day! I also got a few gifts from my wonderful family and some really cute cards!

MANY THANKS TO ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS. THANKS FOR MAKING MY DAY SPECIAL! I LOVE AND MISS ALL OF YOU!

AND A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY HUSBAND MATT HO! I LOVE YOU!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex