Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Flashback #16

Since it is Jud's birthday tomorrow I thought this Friday Flashback would be about him. Now I have had a great number of memories with my little brother in the past couple of years, but it is hard to just pick one. The one I really wanted to share Matt thought would be too inappropriate to share on my blog and I kinda agree--even if it was one of the funniest things that has ever happened with Jud. But, I do not want to get in trouble with my parents so I will share a slightly less inappropriate memory.

Now as I recall this memory you are going to have to say Jud's lines in his voice... and if you have met Jud you know what that means.

Maybe a year or more after we got Jud, I came home from work to hear my mom and him talking. And this is the conversation:

Mom: Jud, you cannot touch a women's boobies.

Jud: Why?

Mom: Because it is not appropriate you don't do it.

Jud: But I like it!

Mom: Don't do it!

Jud: Tomorrow?

Mom: No, not tomorrow.

You need to know Jud has no idea of spacial boundaries (we are working on this) and everyone is his friend. So because of this he would sometimes touch women in the boobs- hahahaha I love Jud!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex