Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Friday, March 16, 2012

Love


Okay, so if you know me at all, you know I don't particularly like these type of signs. Don't get me wrong I like and believe in this phrase whole heartedly... but there are some families that go crazy with these type of signs (no offense to my wonderful sister- she knows I love her!).

However, my mom made Matt and I this sign for Christmas and I LOVE IT! There is something about homemade gifts that just make my day. I know this is a late post but I just needed to share. I am so thankful for my mom taking her time to make this. I think it means so much more now because Matt and I are away from most of our family and sometimes its nice to know that we may be apart now, but we have forever. Plus, it's a nice reminder for Matt and I. I mean with our families eternity is a pretty sweet deal.

Happy Weekend Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex