Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Happy Belated Birthday To The Great Dr. Seuss


Last Friday was Dr. Seuss' birthday. In looking at other blogs and things around school I saw a lot of his quotes... a lot of snippets from his books.... a lot of his famous characters... but what I did not see were excerpts of his political cartoons... YES that's right before writing children's books he wrote political cartoon.... I believe these are where we can a little more to the great Dr. Seuss... reading over a few of my favorite made me think what he would draw and write today!

Enjoy a different side of Seuss:

Maybe it's because I was a history major, but I find these a little more enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex