Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Running Week 4

It has been a whole month since I have been running- these last two weeks have been rough, but I have stuck with it. This last month Matt and I have also been trying to eat at home a little more, but we have our struggles! Operation Portia DeRossi has not been going well, but with this running routine going ok- and by ok everyday is a struggle- this week I am going to commit myself to eating better. This means NO eating out!!!!!! We have our menu all set and it looks good! Wish us good luck!

Meanwhile, I ran four miles Friday so YAY!

I will keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex