Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Projects for the Summer

Since I have the next 12 weeks without school I plan on getting a lot accomplished! My CRAZY grandmother-in-law asked me if I would have an apron on and dinner on the table by the time Matt comes home... of course I said UH NO!

This summer is different because now Matt will be the one working and going to school, while I will just be working. Since we both will be working through dinner time we decided to just have easy meals around the house to grab on the go... Plus, if you know me you know I DON"T COOK!!!

So since I no longer have to worry about putting dinner on the table I have come up with some projects to do over the break!

1. Work on genealogy for the Fahey side of my family. Lately, I have been so interested in finding out about my dad's side so this will be a perfect time!

2. Putting photo albums together!!! I am soooo far behind at putting these together. Right now my biggest concern is LONDON! I can't believe in a few months it will have been TWO years! And of course I have my wedding.... and Hawaii.... and one that I want to do for my bff.... It's so much but if I just get a couple done I would feel so much better.

3. Work on my journal. I need to be so much better about this on a daily occurrence, but I really want to write down Matt and mine story before I start forgetting all the details!

4. Work on crafting! I have always wanted to be able to be the woman that can see a piece of ribbon and be able to make something out of it. Luckily, I have been looking at some blogs and there are some great tutorials and projects that I can get started on! Now don't worry, I am not going to be Holly the housewife... but I just want to be able to do some stuff!

5. Study for the GRE and Praxis II! This should probably be at the top of my list, but I can't be bothered!

Well, I think that is enough goals for right now!

What are your summer goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex