Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter Basket Cupcakes



Happy Belated Easter!

This Easter I wanted to try my hand at Bakerella's Easter Basket Cupcakes!
This looked like a project that I could do!
Here is how they turned out:
Here is how they turned out:



Matt and I were going to my aunt's house for Easter dinner and I wanted to bring something to show our thanks for all that she has done for us. So, to make sure I could actually make these cupcakes, I made a trail batch and brought them to work.

I think for my first try they look pretty dang good! Unfortunately, with Hawaii's humidity they did not last long. It is so hot and humid here, the frosting just started melting throughout the night. Next, time I will remember to put them in the refrigerator. But my friends at work said they tasted just fine!



What do you think? Success?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex