Home Our Lives Our Travels Advertise/PR 50 by 50 Home Image Map

Monday, September 13, 2010

Florida


Last week I took a mini vacation to go down to Florida to see my cousins and aunt and uncle. I had three days off work so I thought it would be fun to go see them.

So I left Wednesday afternoon to start my drive early. And armed with my books on audio I headed down to Florida listening to the riveting tale of 'Breathe of Scandal' by Sandra Brown on book on CD! Ha and let me tell you audio books are the funniest thing and great to pass the time.

That week was spent hanging out at the pool and going to St. Augustine- it was so much fun and great to see my cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment- I appreciate and read each and every one of them. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them!

- Alex